World class Plasma Devices with Advanced & Accredited Training
About Plasma Pen
Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International is the world’s most advanced non-invasive, nitrogen plasma device on the market. Manufactured in Germany, the Plasma Pen delivers next-generation soft surgery, making it the number one solution for beauty, aesthetics and medical professionals worldwide. With our innovative, intuitive & ergonomic technology, thousands of technicians in over 50 countries have delivered hundreds of thousands of plasma treatments to date. Our precision devices are proven to deliver the most optimal, natural looking & long-lasting plasma fibroblast results with minimal downtimes and rapid recovery.FIND OUT MORE
Plasma Pen on CBS's 'The Doctors'
Plasma Pen appears on CBS's "The Doctors" with Dr Jason Emer MD demonstrating the truly amazing results from the Plasma Pen Fibroblasting treatment. Hear it yourself from top Hollywood doctors!
Plasma Pen (Classic)
Our original device, the Plasma Pen Classic is the number one selling plasma device geared towards beauty, aesthetics and spa professionals. Our Plasma Pen device delivers non-invasive soft-surgery and plasma fibroblast treatments to underpin next-generation skin-lifting, skin-tightening, rejuvenation, resurfacing, revitalisation and regeneration treatments.Find out more
- Ergonomic, striking, black brushed aluminium design
- Plug & play, fingertip controlled nitrogen plasma device
- Precision pulse operation with on-demand plasma generation & delivery
- Proven to deliver results with a fast recovery times
- Prestigious, fully accredited certification
- German manufacturing provenance & superior engineering
Plasma Pen Ultra
Our incredible dual-setting Plasma Pen Ultra is ideal for more experienced aestheticians & medical professionals. The Plasma Pen Ultra has been designed to underpin all of our primary treatments and more advanced medical treatments, such as scar revision, lesion removal and advanced resurfacing. Like all of our devices, the Plasma Pen Ultra is designed for non-invasive soft-surgery and plasma fibroblast treatments.Find out more
- Ergonomic, stylish, black brushed aluminium design with LED display
- Safe, predictable & uniform delivery of Plasma Gas
- Proven to deliver results with a fast recovery times
- ‘Plug & play’ fingertip controlled nitrogen plasma device with two adjustable power settings
- Significantly enhanced spray shading, ablative properties & rapid coverage
- World-class academic & practical training
Plasma Pen Platinum
Our super-sleek, five-speed Plasma Pen Platinum device is completely geared towards medical professionals and highly experienced aestheticians with significant plasma treatment experience. The Plasma Pen Platinum is the ultimate device in our range, designed to underpin all of our primary treatments, advanced treatments and next-generation treatments possible with plasma technology.Find out more
- Sleek, balanced & distinctive black brushed aluminium design with LED display
- Exceptionally versatile device that fully addresses every treatment scenario
- Ergonomic, striking aluminium design
- ‘Plug & play’ continuous nitrogen plasma device with five adjustable power settings
- Safe, meticulous and predictable delivery of plasma
- Finance, upgrade and trade-in options available
HyaPenPro by Plasma Pen is the world’s #1 no-needle hyaluronic dermal filler device, making it the go-to choice for professionals who demand cost-effective, rapid and highly-profitable repeat treatments to deliver exceptional, safe and very long-lasting aesthetic results. HyaPenPro by Plasma Pen delivers instantaneous, long-lasting and natural-looking results that your clients will be delighted with.Find out more
- No-needle, pressurised & predictable delivery that eliminates social downtime
- Stainless-steel, ergonomic spring & piston device
- Microscopic entry points with little-to-no discomfort, bruising, swelling, bleeding or risk
- Meticulous device calibration & dosage accuracy with up to 7 variable pressure-settings
- The go-to solution for symmetry, augmentation & enhancement
- Spectacular clinical outcomes that create symmetry, enhancement and a natural look
Plasma Pen is used to non-surgically treat virtually any area of the body to tighten, resurface, rejuvenate and regenerate skin to dramatically eliminate lines and wrinkles. It can also be used to lift the brow and reshape the nose. Our plasma device is popular for jaw augmentation and for softening laughter lines.
Our Plasma Pen device creates nitrogen plasma gas. During the treatment, the energy collects on the surface of the barrier and a gaseous flash of ionized plasma gas is safely released from about 1mm above the skin. This transfers to the epidermal layer of skin to create superficial trauma and plasma fibroblasts, which in turn results in impressive skin tightening and rejuvenation.
At Plasma Pen, we stand by our reputation, device, team and global infrastructure. Plasma Pen Master Technicians deliver our world-class training from our Plasma Academies. Our Elite and Advanced Technician training courses can be delivered in person at our Plasma Pen Academies, or can be delivered via an online masterclass. When you purchase your Plasma Pen device, this comes complete with our unrivalled starter kit, ensuring you have everything you need to get your business off the ground.
Our state-of-the-art Global HQ is the central hub where we manage all our international distribution, and our network of Plasma medical aesthetics training academies around the world – academies where Master Trainers create Elite and Advanced Plasma Technicians.
Chosen by experts as the go-to fibroblasting device for technicians
As you will see across our social channels and the wider media, our infrastructure, training and support are all universally acclaimed as the dominant market leader. Here are just a few testimonials and comments from satisfied technicians and end clients.
View all our Success Stories
Plasma Pen Elite Technician
Post training, you will be able to professionally perform all of our primary Plasma Pen procedures, and deliver phenomenal treatments, results & aftercare to outstanding safety and hygiene standards.
Plasma Pen Advanced Technician
Our Advanced Training will teach you all of the more complex, challenging and niche procedures - including scar revision, facelifts, advanced resurfacing techniques & pigmentation work.
Plasma Pen Master Technician
Master Trainer status with Louise Walsh is by invitation only. Our Master Trainers never pay us for the privilege – we pay them. Our Master Trainers are official ambassadors for Plasma Pen.
The Payment Options
Through a leading finance partner, we can offer a full finance package over three years for both our Plasma Pen and our Training programmes. We also provide numerous device lease and rental options, subsidised upgrades & trade-in discounts. Depending on your specific financial needs, we can also facilitate a suitable insurance plan, training options, starter-packs of added-value products and extended warranties.Find out more