Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the official Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International website.
The term ‘Plasma Pen’ or ‘Louise Walsh International’ or ‘LW International’ or ‘LWI’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered company and office is LW International, 42-46 Station Road, Ainsdale, Southport, Merseyside PR8 3HW United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 10439998. Our VAT number is 25413335 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the copy, content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence which we will pursure vigorously.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International © 2018. All rights reserved.
We do not give any permission to any third party to use our copy, content, imagery, branding and indeed any other material on this website elsewhere without our express written consent.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is absolutely prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you expressly and publicly acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Under the DMCA or Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all content published online is protected under copyright law, regardless of it having the copyright symbol on the page. Any content, no matter the form it takes (whether digital, print, or media) is protected under copyright law.
We invest in a number of measures, including the use of anti-plagiarism software, DMCA Takedowns, other technology and tools, and we take the theft and/or misuse of our brand, content, trademark, keywords and all/any of our copyright extremely seriously and we will pursue, to the absolute full extent of the law, full recourse against any individual, business or group where and when any breach of our copyright is made.