- Level 3 Plasma Pen (Elite) training & certification
- Internationally recognised, OCN accredited training
- CPD accredited with 4 Credits & 40 CPD points
- Includes significant pre-course content including comprehensive Anatomy & Physiology guide & online assessment
- Full academic, sandbox & practical training on the day with all models provided
- Hosted in superb facilities with the best equipment/products & refreshments & lunch provided
- Free treatment for you on the day (subject to availability & consultation)
- Printed training manual
- All the business-in-a-box technician material you need
- Pre-approved access to our international, private technician forums & content library
Plasma Pen Level 3 (Elite) Training
£500.00 (ex VAT)
Please note that Level 3 Plasma Pen (Elite) training is never sold without the purchase of one of our devices unless evidence can be provided that an authentic Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International device is being purchased by someone at the same business/organisation and/or a direct colleague/associate.
Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International is the world’s most advanced, #1 and and go-to plasma devices for non-invasive soft-surgery, fibroblasting sublimation treatments and non-surgical blepharoplasty. All our class leading devices are designed for the professional delivery of next-generation skin-lifting, skin-tightening, smoothing, resurfacing, contouring, regeneration and rejuvenation. Plasma Pen is the only device, treatment and brand that customers ask for by name.
In turn, our training is officially recognised, endorsed, fully accredited and absolutely world class. As the largest operator in our field by some distance; our team of >30 Master Trainers and Expert Plasmologists have trained thousands and thousands of technicians worldwide across our network of >25 plasma academies plus countless pop-up events which we host across the globe.
We provide insurance backed, internationally recognised, OCN accredited Plasmology training from Level 3 Plasma Pen (Elite) through to Level 4 Plasma Pen (Advanced) and, being CPD accredited also, we offer CPD points and credits worth 4 Credits plus 40 CPD points with each level of certification.
Your Level 3 Plasma Pen (Elite) Training will be provided on the date of your choosing and at the academy of your choice. We may also be able to offer you a bespoke training session at an alternative date/location subject to availability.
Your purchase / course includes:
- Significant pre-course content including a comprehensive >60 page Anatomy & Physiology study guide
- Online assessment (for which a minimum pass rate is required to attend the course)
- Full academic, sandbox and practical training on the day
- All models provided and hosted in superb facilities with the best equipment and products
- Refreshments and lunch provided
- Outstanding trainer to student ratios with a focus on 1-2-1 support and guidance
- Free treatment for you on the day (subject to availability and consultation)
- Printed training manual
- All the business-in-a-box technician material you need including consultation forms, aftercare forms, contraindications guides and treatment pricing guides
- Pre-approved access to our international, private technician forums and content library
- Fully accredited and internationally recognised Level 3 certification on the day
- Separately branded certification from Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International
- 40 CPD Points and 4 Credits